Sunday, January 22, 2023

My YouTube Introduction

My YouTube Introduction  

2 comments:

  1. Hello Angelika, it is crazy to think that communication between counties was minimal a few years ago. This show how technology has improved over the years. we have so many means of communication right now; It is just for us to choose the best one that suits our needs. I am curious about the “plug” needed to make the connection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Angelika. I love all of your animals, their names, the jumping goat, and the random kitty strolling along. I imagine a home like this for myself as well. I think you and I have some things in common. Our love for animals, wanting to improve our skills in the digital world to better connect with others, and we are both older students. I understand how you feel not worrying about what others think. My age makes me a little shy sometimes, but then I shake it off and think it would be silly for someone to look at anyone in a negative way for living their life.

    ReplyDelete

Final Thoughts

I am just about finished with the “Exploring Your Digital Portfolio” class. It was not as easy as I had originally thought (lol).    What...